Book Online with Vagaro
Have questions about using Vagaro? Check out the different guides below that will walk you step-by-step through booking a lesson, purchasing a package, and more!
Already know how to use Vagaro? Click here to go straight to our page and book now!
purchasing a package through vagaro
1. To purchase a package through Vagaro, first go to www.vagaro.com/crimsonstables. There, you will find our selection of available lesson packages by clicking the "Packages" tab near the top of the page:
To learn more about our different lesson packages, click here.
2. Select a package by clicking the "Add to cart" button next to the package you would like to purchase.
3. Once you have selected a package and clicked "Add to Cart" the number of items in your cart (placed on the right of the upper bar on the page) will change from 0 to 1, like seen below. To continue to checkout, click the cart icon on your screen.
4. You will be asked to login to your Vagaro account to continue. If you do not have a Vagaro account already, just click the "Don't have an account? Sign up now!" link underneath the login section to create an account.
5. When creating a new account, fill out the information on the screen as prompted. Or, you can sign up with your Facebook or Google account, or Apple ID. NOTE: If you are a parent creating an account for your child, you will have an opportunity later in checkout to create a "Friends and Family Sharing" account for your child.
6. Once you have created your account, you will be taken back to our Packages screen, but you will now notice that you are logged in to your recently created profile. Click your shopping cart again to complete your purchase.
7. After you have clicked the cart icon again, you will be taken to a screen that will allow you to proceed to payment, continue shopping for packages, or add Family and Friends. If you are purchasing a package for your child and would like them to have their own Vagaro account, click the "Add Family and Friends" link on this page.
NOTE: If you are using the Family and Friends feature for your child's account, please be sure to select the "Allow this person to book for" and "Share your credit card on File" options. This ensures that we are able to properly apply any packages bought on your account to your Family and Friends accounts!
8. Once you have added Family and Friend accounts or hit "Proceed to Checkout" you will be prompted to enter card information and complete purchase. A receipt of purchase will be sent to the email you entered when creating your Vagaro account!
After you have completed purchasing your package and you are ready to book a riding lesson, follow the same steps as listed in our "Booking a Riding Lesson Through Vagaro" guide below. When booking lessons, you will again be prompted to enter credit/debit card information despite having purchased a package. Our system requires payment information to be entered in order to hold lesson times at the time of booking, but no lessons are actually charged in our system until the lesson occurs. At that time, any lessons booked by users who have packages will be taken from their purchased packages and NOT charged to the card on file.
an important note on booking riding lessons after package purchase
booking a riding lesson through vagaro
1. To book a riding lesson online through Vagaro, begin by going to www.vagaro.com/crimsonstables. Once you are there, you can begin searching for available lesson times by clicking the "Classes" tab near the top of the page. You can also select the "Classes" option after clicking the red "Book Now" button under our business name.
2. Once you have selected "Classes," the next screen will load a list of available classes for the remainder of the current week. If you would like to look a week or more ahead in the schedule, you can do that by selecting which week's schedule you'd like to view at the top of the screen. Lessons will be listed by day in the order by which they occur throughout the day, beginning with the earliest lessons available. Along with the lesson date and time, you will also see the type of lesson and instructor teaching.
Change week being viewed.
Dates and times of lessons available.
Type of lesson.
You can search for specific types of lessons (Western, English, BET Practices) or specific instructors by using the drop down menus near the top of the screen. This will filter search results to only the type of lesson or instructor specified.
When the "Sign Up" button next to a lesson is grayed out, it means that lesson time is not available. If there are no lessons available during the current week with your preferred instructor, you may need to look a week or two ahead.
3. Once you have found an available lesson that you would like to book, you can do so by clicking the "Sign Up" button next to the lesson. You will then be prompted to select a number of attendees (our system will not allow this number to be higher than 1 for any private lessons) and a number of sessions. If you would like to schedule out more than one lesson at your selected day and time, you may do so by increasing your number of sessions booked. If you would like to schedule lessons on a bi-weekly or more basis, you may also do so at this screen.
After you have filled in your session details and click "Next," you will be asked to login to your Vagaro account to complete your booking. If you do not have a Vagaro account, you can create one by clicking the "Don't have an account? Sign up now!" link below the login fields.
4. When creating a new account, fill out the information on the screen as prompted. Or, you can sign up with your Facebook or Google account, or Apple ID. NOTE: If you are a parent creating an account for your child, you will have an opportunity later in checkout to create a "Friends and Family Sharing" account for your child.
5. Once you have created a new account or logged in to your existing account, you will be prompted to select who is attending the lesson. If you are booking a lesson for the first time with us and are booking for your child, you can create a "Family and Friend's" account for your child at this step.
EXAMPLE USER 1
EXAMPLE USER 1
NOTE: If you are using the Family and Friends feature for your child's account, please be sure to select the "Allow this person to book for" and "Share your credit card on File" options. This ensures that we are able to properly check out any lessons booked for Family and Friends by users!
6. Once you have selected who is attending the lesson, you will have the options to "Add to Cart" or "Checkout." If you select "Add to Cart" you will be taken back to the list of available lessons, and the lesson you had previously selected will be added to your cart, changing the number next to it from 0 to 1. You will need to click the cart icon to finish booking if you choose this option. If you select "Checkout," you will be taken to a payment screen.
EXAMPLE USER 1
You will see the details of your selected lesson the left hand side of the screen, and the price of the lesson with a green "Book" button on the right hand side. Vagaro prompts all users to enter a credit or debit card into the system of you do not have one on file already. However, riding lessons are not checked out until after the lesson occurs. Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the booked time are not eligible for refunds.
Select a card on file or enter a new payment method to hold your lesson spot. Click the green "Book" button to complete your booking! A confirmation with your lesson details will be sent to you via your preferred notification method (this was selected when creating your account), and a reminder will be sent 3 days prior to your scheduled lesson time.